Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pain

A friend of mine did the juice fast for 30 days without having anything other than juice the whole time. She used the proper methods to break the fast. After adding fruits and veggies, then adding very little meat, cheese, and grains one day, she is back to having severe pain again.

I am unable to juice right now and I am feeling a lot of pain myself. I'm very frustrated. For the sake of feeling better I actually want to juice. I'm not saying I want to go back to not eating at all, but I definitely need to find a balance. Maybe a few days of no food and minimal food on other days will be the formula that ends up working. I just don't know.

I am amazed at the effect eating just a little bit had on my friend. That just amazes me. I am definitely ready to feel better again. There really is SUCH a drastic difference, it is just a trip!

Anyway, I wanted to share that. I have to document all of this for me, if nothing else. When I can juice again, if it works like before, I'll be feeling much better in just 2 days. I wish I could eloquently describe how much I hurt normally and how much I don't hurt when I am juicing. For someone who doesn't live with chronic pain, I doubt there is anyway to describe it. For someone who has it...try juicing for a few days and I guarantee you there will be a significant improvement in the way you feel. Then let me know about it!

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it. I'd love to hear if anyone that has chronic pain tries juicing for a few days, I know you'll be thrilled with how much better you feel.
Dinah

No comments:

Post a Comment